Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Great Sea-Monkey Experiment - Day 2

Day 2 - Step 2

It's hard to believe that 24 hours have finally passed. After what seemed like an eternity, the clock struck 5:00 and it was time to blow the whistle and go home.

As soon as I was inside my house, I raced to find Packet 2 that contained the precious eggs and "magic crystal powder". I ripped open the packet and carefully added the mixture to the Magic Castle.

After gently stirring the soon to be re-animated life forms, I placed the Magic Castle back in its warm, bright corner of my kitchen counter.

Now all that's left to do is wait another few days until they hatch. AND then 5 more days until the next step: Step 3- Sea Monkey Growth Food!

While there is much Magic involved in creating life, not much is magical about all the waiting...

Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment